Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fantasy Football sucks

Finally getting around to bitching about this season. The past 4 weeks have been brutal in my money league. Lost 4 weeks in a row. One week by 0.5 points.

This past week was a killer. Lost by 4.0 points. Had Gore going last night. he was on pace to rush for about 150 yards, then got hurt. Also adding to misery was Peyton Manning throwing 4 picks and missing 300 passing yards by 15 yards. Take one of those picks away and I'm sure he would have finished with 300 yards.

The real killer was Steve Johnson dropping that TD pass in the end zone. First, I'm a Bills fan and beating the Steelers would have been sweet. Second, that had he caught that TD pass I would have scored 10 more points this week and would have clinched a play-off spot.

Now I need to win this week without Gore or have 2 teams behind me lose. I hate fantasy football.

I also need to replace Gore. More choices: Goodson (CAR), Bush (NO), Brown (IND) or Choice (DAL). Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Upstate Underdog said...

G$, fucking Westbrook was gone right after Gore got hurt. I missed my chance. And yes Peyton has killed me the last few weeks.